Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Sunday 20 January 2013

{Tumblr Crush} I am a dreamer

Sunday greetings my darlings! I hope this week has been kind to you and you are at good heart in planning the next.
As mentioned in my first post in this little series of my Tumblr crushes, I want to introduce some of my favourite blogs to you.
 
One of my very favourite tumblr blogs is 'I am a dreamer' by Val Molière and I must always restrain myself so not to reblog all her posts! I often wonder whether we are spireted twins because I feel so recognized and at home on her blog. Rustic nature and living meets challenging and inspiring design are perhaps the two key features on her blog. Whenever I have visited it, I feel more at ease and appreciative no less.
 
So here is a small compliation of her pictures which add up to this fantastic blog. Enjoy.
____________________________________________________________
 
Glædelig søndag til jer alle. Jeg håber, at denne uge har været god ved jer og at I ser frem til den næste.
Som jeg nævnte i det første indlæg i denne serie af Tumblr Crushes, så vil jeg introducere nogle af mine favorit blogs til jer.
 
En af mine absolutte favoritter er 'I am a dreamer' af Val Molière, og jeg skal virkelig styre mig for ikke at bruge alle hendes indlæg. Jeg har spekuleret på om vi er sjælelige tvillinger da jeg føler mig så genkendt og som om at jeg er hjemme når jeg ser på hendes blog. Rustik natur og bolig møder inspirerende og innovativt design er vel nok hovedtemaet ved hendes blog. Hver gang jeg besøger den føler jeg mig bedre tilpas og inspireret.
 
Så en lille samling af de billeder, som er med til at udgøre denne smukke tumblr blog. 
 
ladiscarica:sato masaharu
carex:

Re-purposed shovels: Pinecones by Maine artist Patrick Plourde.
Gaufres graphiques… by __AK__ on Flickr.
eclektic:

String gardens by Fedor van der Valk, Amsterdam
Igreja dos Clérigos - 7 | Angel statue by Paulo Dykes on Flickr.
fernfiddlehead:

Home Decor, Collectible, Housewares, Crocheted Lace Stone, Handmade Art, Original, Table Decoration, Golden Beige Thread with Gray Stone by Monicaj (65.00 USD) http://etsy.me/X9Us0I
    
 
All images found via Val Molière's tumblr. Please visit her blog and enjoy much more like these.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...