Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 31 August 2012

{Monthly Favourites} August 2012

Monthly Favourites August 2012

Mary Katrantzou pencil dress, 6.285 DKK / Stine Goya print dress, 2.200 DKK / Acne cotton sweater, 1.490 DKK / Haider Ackermann leather jacket, 27.500 DKK / Acne jacket, 15.910 DKK / Wool jacket, 3.480 DKK / Temperley London long skirt, 13.630 DKK / Dion Lee pencil skirt, 5.910 DKK / Stine goya, 1.600 DKK / T By Alexander Wang ruched skirt, 970 DKK / Acne high heel boots, 3.385 DKK / Tory Burch boots, 4.190 DKK / Ash lace up boots, 1.185 DKK / Chloé leather bag, 10.660 DKK / Kimberly McDonald diamond jewelry, 169.510 DKK / Marni clip on earrings, 2.970 DKK / Isabel Marant teardrop earrings, 1.130 DKK / Etro, 3.445 DKK / Burberry bow belt, 2.525 DKK / Burberry leather belt, 2.470 DKK / Miu Miu CRYSTAL-EMBELLISHED CABLE KNIT PULLOVER, 7.040 DKK / One Kings Lane - VintageCouture - Chanel Pastel Handbag

The end of what must have been quite a fashion month here on my blog. Even though I have treated you to next season's goodies I will not leave out my favourites from this month. And I love fall and winter outfits so naturally I am very excited about all the boots, knits, and warm accessories coming in the online stores now. Yet we still have the colours from spring and summer to spritz things up a bit before the fall truly kicks in.

This month I have been drawn towards a somewhat curious combination of looks; equestrian chic and boho. I adore all things equestrian even though I have only been on a horse three times in my life! But I would without a blink of an eye wear these Tory Burch-boots. So gorgeous! The same goes for the divine maxi skirt from Temperley London. Though I doubt a mxi skirt would be good idea once rain and snow arrives.
Other than that, I really like the look from Burberry with the bow belt on top of their coats, and I think I will copy this look myself. A good tip with a too large coat to define your curves.

What else? Oh, the gorgeous prints and colours still going strong from summer, how lovely is that pastel Chanel bag?! And a touch of treasure on your ears and you are ready for any adventure. Fare well!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...