Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Thursday 16 August 2012

{CFW SS13} Stine Goya

All Danish fashionistas' darling, Stine Goya, showed a very beautiful collection inspired by old school circus fairs. I almost wanted to dye my hair pink and cover my face in glitter! Then again, I guess I will stick to the clothes in stead.
Stine Goya's force is her use of colours and prints. And this collection is no exception.
 Danish top model, Caroline Brasch opened the show. I am partically fond of the top. So pretty..
 I predict this to be one of the big sellers in the collection. Her easy-going silk dresses with gorgeous prints and colours just always work. For many Danish women it is their go-to way of adding colour into their wardrobe which otherwise would be completely black.
 I predict this top to make its rounds on the covers of Danish magazines. The fringes are gold threads, and its so cool..
 A backstage photo of the nails and jewelry by Trine Tuxen.
 I N.E.E.D. this look! Period!
 I wish I could pull off cotton candy hair and a white pant suit encrustered with sequins. J'adore!

Runway images: Copenhagen Fashion Week
Backstage image: Eurowoman.dk


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...