Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Flora from Royal Copenhagen

Oohh, it has been a little while since my last post here, sorry about that. I had actually meant to post during the weekend but had a small setback due to school as well as not feeling quite well. Luckily, that's over - the unwell part, school still lingers around, ready to jump at me when I am seconds to forget such thing ever existed. But hey, this semester and then my dissertation - done! I shouldn't complain, so I will just skip to the real point of this post.

Some time ago, I posted some scans from this year's catalogue from Royal Copenhagen and I mentioned a new addition to the lovely services but I was so cruel and didn't say anything more! How cruel indeed.. (please excuse my language, I have been reading way too much Dickens lately. It may be beginning to rub off!)
I LOVE this new service called Flora. It is like Flora Danica mega! But without the similar prize tag. And the very best part in my opinion?
One of the six designs is with DANDELIONS!

 Oh, how pretty it is! I hope they will create more designs so you can set the table with just different plates. And I really like the gold accents in this shoot. So cool up against the grey-green cloths and napkins.

 But seriously, how loud do you think I shrieked when I saw this? I can't decide whether I would go for just dandelions or all six designs.
Here are the rest of the designs:

 
Can you guys pick a favourite? If it wasn't for the dandelion design, I would not be able to, I think...
Last, some style shots, there's also a coffee and tea service in Flora, which is almost prettier if that's even possible.


Design: Anja Vang Kragh for Royal Copenhagen

{images are my own scans from the 2012 catalogue}


1 comment:

Carole Poirot said...

They are beautiful! I love botanical prints anyway, so in combination with pretty china - perfect! Hope you have a good week xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...