Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Monday 19 December 2011

{SlowFashion Christmas}

I discovered this webshop and brand through the Danish interior magazine RUM's website and fell in love instantly.
The crisp and the cool of the decor appeals to me, and as far as I have been able to read, I can completely follow their sustainability and quality project. Maybe it is the deep dull Nordic soul piercing me at the moment. But the more melancholic and sinister, the better.

The website is also in English, if you are so inclined as giving it a visit.
If you do, please look through their 'magazines'. They are so pretty.

All images found via the website or via RUM.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOW BEAUTIFULL, things to dream of!

GONGRATULATIONS,

Marianne Mees Belgium Mechelen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...