Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Christmas Sneak-Peaks


Just a small collection of how I decorate for Christmas this year.
I favour the natural look so I have chosen oranges, pine cones, chesnuts, and spices to lay around the apartment. Love the smell when I enter my front door of star anise and cinnamon. Today, I bought the ingredients to make a chai-mix so I have some weekend projects as well.

Even though I prefer the nature and winter look, I have several colourful ornaments with glitter and gilded decor from my bohemian-gypsy-Indian phase. I usually cluster them all together in a big vase or bowl.

My new additions this year are the candy canes. And the good thing is off course that you can eat them or put them in your coffee or hot chocolate. nom nom nom!


All images are mine. 

1 comment:

Ivy Clad said...

These are right up my alley. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I'm happy to "meet" you and follow your blog!

-Keri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...