Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Vintage Miscellaneus

A little something something from the old magazines I bought a while back. These are from the 50s and 60s.
My dream is to have teak tree surniture as shown in the ad below. So awesome but so expensive too.. Alas! But I can still dream-decorate my future home and I must admit that is half the fun of decorating - at least!


The text says "Another Cardin-inspired spring model with a small twisted brim. It is made in satin-duchesse quilted on felt so it can be worn from the earliest spring.."

 Gorgeous, no?

This was actually a pattern but unfortunately I don't know how to knit so I am not sure how to translate it for you guys..
But a very sweet summer dress in...... orange? Or sea green?
I like the model's hair as well.

Hope you liked them..

2 comments:

mandyface said...

I love vintage pics/ads! Very inspiring.

The Dandelion Chronicles said...

thank you :) That's what I hope to do...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...