Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Blogging Break

Sunday night at 2.37 my beloved father past away. It came as a huge chok, and I spend my days now with my mother trying to get all the things ready for the funeral on Friday. This off course means that posts from me will be set on hold for now and may come less frequent in the near future as well as less frequent comments on your blogs.  
Thank you for your patience, and kind comments in the past.

However, I doubt that this will be the end of The Dandelion Chronicles because I think this will serve as a way to either escape feelings, concentrate on my interests, or a way to stay 'in touch' with the beauty of Life that is still left - even for me.

Thankyou.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...