Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 29 July 2011

Weekly Favourites week 30

Weekly favourites week 30, 2011


Black shoes just seemed to scream my name in all of the online shops... Seriously, I usually go for the colourful and embellished ones but this week (or fortnight) it was all about the black. And isn't that abricot coloured Pierre Balmain Haute Couture dress just amazing!? Here paired with a Topshop necklace.. Both enhancing each other very well, I think.

Oh, and how cute are those feather ball pens? Totally Shakespeare, no? Think of how pleasing it would be writing love letters and postcards with these.. I am really tempted! Maybe as a birthday gift to myself from myself?
Does anyone else pull that trick with presents to yourself? I think it is a nice gesture to buy a present to yourself, especially if it makes your life a little more glamourous and wonderful.

Anyways, have a wonderful weekend and maybe I'll see you Sunday {it is my birthday and plans are not completely settled yet.. maybe my Mum will throw me a little dinner. I hope so..}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...