Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Thursday 7 July 2011

Tranquil Morning

 This is just a quick post because I feel a bit tired after some quite hectic days. I'm trying to get back into my non-reversing-and-exam routine and after loads of little acomplishments, I am a bit worn out today.
This was my breakfast this morning, vanilla yoghurt with organic müsli and fresh Danish strawberries.. nom nom nom! A treat in the morning - what's better?

I have always believed in, though not always following, the idea of breakfasting as a king, lunch as a prince, and dinner as a poor man. And I feel the new schedule kicking in, as I feel hunger in the morning now which I didn't when I was studying. A bad way stress shows with me. And more than ever if you are stressed, you have to make sure you get the right thing to eat in order to get the nutrition - but it's definately easier said than done whilst in the heart of the tornado.


I also had some berry juice with my vitamins (I figure I'm low on those after such a long period of stress), a tad too sauer for my taste but with the sweet vanilla yoghurt it's okay. And I like the colour.. brings my morning mood up.


I hope all of you have had a nice week so far, but personally I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm hoping to finish The Plage and relaxing a bit more. Hopefully, my new routines will soon kick in and become second nature to me and (maybe this is puching it a bit) stick with me when school starts late August. That would be nice.. So Cheers to that!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...