Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Friday 10 June 2011

Weekly Favourites week 23

I still suffer from Polyvore not showing my clipped items. I have to save drafts all the time in order to see the collection - very annoying! 
So I may reduce my weekly faves to just one slide unless there's alot of goodies. However, that may be a blessing in disguise - forces me to pick out the very best items in my humble opinion. And this week, there's glitter, origami and flowers - all personal faves of mine.
Oh, and love the shoes - but love the Moleskine & Le Petit Prince even more.. Soooo cute!
 
Enjoy!
Weekly Favourites Week 23, 2011

2 comments:

Carole Poirot said...

Can I have that beautiful blue dress please? ;-) Oh yes, and the candle... Have a lovely weekend xo

The Dandelion Chronicles said...

Yes, isn't it just gorgeous!? I would wear it to shreds!! And I'm really into scented candles these days and I can't think Laduree could get anything wrong there :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...