Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Sunday 12 June 2011

Award!!


I have just recieved my very first blog award from my high school friend Ina from Inadesign
I'm so thrilled!! So thank you very much, dear Ina..

There's a couple of award rules to go along with this:
1: link back to the person awarding you
2: Pass on the award to five bloggers who has less than 100 followers
3: Answer the following questions

1: Why did you start to blog? I started this blog as a way to keep track of all the things that inspire me, and to eventually expose my own art. This last is still in it's early days but I'm working to get a small business up and runnning, so you will definately see more of me and my art.

2: Which blogs do you follow? A lot! I'm very fond of decorating and art related blogs, and usually the very whimsical and perhaps girly blogs grap my attention much more than those just devoted to one sole topic. It's the over all feel to the blog than the actual posts that makes me stop by again and again.

3: Favourite colours? Depends on what they are used for. For dressing myself, I like basically everything. But everything with modesty - or a touch of I don't give a d***! Interiors always catch my eye when containing pink, grey, yellow and purple. But my overall favourite colour would be PINK

4: Favourite movie? I like the classics like Gone with the Wind, Breakfast at Tiffany's and John Wayne and WW2-movies, old and new. Especially fond of Charlotte Grey with Cate Blanchette.

5: Dream destination and why? I would love to visit Kenya on a photo safari! That would be my numero uno but other places that I would love to go are Cuba, the Riviera, Vienna, Northern Norway to see the Northern Lights, and Mexico on La Día de los Muertos.

Passing the award on to:
The Wildfleur (former Paris in Pink)

So there you go... Have a lovely rest of Sunday and I'll see you next week..

1 comment:

The Wildfleur said...

You are a DARLING for passing on this award to me. So sweet of you!!

Loved learning a little bit more about you in this post. My dream destination is also Kenya! :-)

Hugs xxx

Camille @ The Wildfleur

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...