Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Monday 20 December 2010

Network problems

Hey there.. Just wanted to let you know that I'm experiening some network and technical problems so there may be a couple of days where I'll be offline. Perhaps a good thing in order to get everything ready for Christmas on Friday. In Denmark we celebrate Christmas Eve as the 'main event' of the season in oposite to the English way with Christmas Day. I'm almost done with my presents, just finishing touches really.
When my Internet stops fuzzing I'll show you what I did for my bonus niece and my immediate family. Home made but I'm actually quite proud of the gifts I came up with.

Untill then, have a lovely snowy December... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...