Love is not visible to the eyes but to the soul - Shakespeare

Saturday 25 December 2010

Dans des Fées

First of all, I wish you the merriest of days and hope you'll see your wishes come true.
I spend last night at my grandparents' like always and this year my sister and her husband joined us. Lovely.. I do love Christmas and almost all that comes along with it, and I love Thaichowski and especially his ballet The Nutcracker. If I'm ever to marry and we don't wanna use the traditional wedding waltz I'm so gonna use The Flower Waltz from The Nutcracker! So beautiful!!
Here's some lovely pictures from the ballet for you to enjoy untill I return to my own place. I'm crashing at my parents' untill tomorrow where we'll go to another family lunch with my father's side of the family. Enjoy...

 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...